we collaborated with hessnatur, a pioneer in sustainable textiles. the result: shoes made in a closed loop design - from recycled uppers to plastic-free soles.
- sole made of natural rubber with recycled cork
- upper and textile lining made of 100% organic cotton
- nickel-free metal endings and eyelets
- shoelaces made of cotton
- removable insole made of biodegradable natural materials
- minimised use of solvent-reduced glue
- no plastic pieces or coatings
- manufactured without environmentally harmful plastics
- 100% closed loop - fully recyclable at the end of the life cycle
- handmade in portugal
slim to regular fit. please check our size chart.