we collaborated with hessnatur, a pioneer in sustainable textiles. the result: shoes made in a closed loop design - from recycled uppers to plastic-free soles.
- lightweight, anatomically shaped footbed
- cork-latex footbed, coated with 100% chrome-free, vegetable tanned leather
- sole made of natural rubber and recycled cork
- vulcanized sole with non-slip profile
- straps made of 100% certified organic cotton
- minimised use of solvent-reduced glue
- no plastic pieces or coatings
- manufactured without environmentally harmful plastics
- 100% closed loop - fully recyclable at the end of the life cycle
- handmade in portugal
our hessnatur x GUR runs rather small. we recommend ordering one size larger. please check our size chart.