the juicy rides is the first düsseldorf mountain bike festival.
on the 18th and 19th of june LANGBRETT has shown on site how to make sports more sustainable. from the right clothes to bike care. if interested, people were able to take part in the “big bike cleaner test” workshop. we have met mountainbikers, answered questions and watched mtb movies together. of course we also had our bike equipment from the store with us.
more details about the movies can be found here.
at the festival you could also find good music, food and drinks and many other program points.
program (selection): 19.06. approx. 11am – 6pm/ 19.06. approx. 10am – 3pm
- bike-testival: 11 am – 6 pm
- mtb test course: 11 am – 6 pm
- climbing and bouldering wall: 11 am – 6 pm
- mbx kids workshops
- mtb technical and repair workshops
- various workshops on the topic of sustainability
- mtb test course: 10 am – 3 pm
- climbing and bouldering wall: 10 am – 3 pm
- driving technique courses
- kids mtb-race (6 – 12 years): start at 11 am
- discussion rounds: mtb in urban spaces – 12 pm/ mtb in nrw and perspectives – 1 pm